Main Stage Adjudication
- The deadline to apply for Main Stage adjudication is Saturday, August 18th. This is the date of our first State Board meeting. The troupe director must attend this meeting to have a show adjudicated.
- The Main Stage adjudication fee is $500. Select this fee when registering for the Kansas Thespian Festival. There is no need to prepay for adjudication.
- Each high school is limited to having one show adjudicated each year. We don’t have enough adjudicators at this time to adjudicate multiple shows from a school.
- Proof of production permission and royalty payment must be received four weeks prior to the production. Please send these to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A Main Stage show must be directed by the Thespian Troupe director.
- Troupe membership must be current with EdTA/ITS. Your show will not be adjudicated if your troupe membership is not current with EdTA.
- All cast/crew members of a Main Stage show are expected to be registered delegates at the Kansas Thespian Festival. Orchestra members do not have to attend the festival, but if they want to participate in workshops or attend shows, they will need to be registered.
- Two adjudicators will be assigned to your show. You will be informed of their names, as well as the night they will attend your production. Please reserve two complimentary tickets per adjudicator.
- Notification will be made by the Monday after Thanksgiving. Please do not email contact the State Director to find out the status of your adjudication.
- If you have questions about main stage adjudication or performance, please email email@example.com.
Limit one per high school each year.