- Schools participating in the lobby displays must register in Cvent. There is no fee to participate in this event.
- Lobby displays are not to exceed 6 feet long (length of table top), 3 feet deep, 8 feet tall.
- Each troupe is responsible for all supplies and materials needed to construct the display.
- Honor Troupe books may NOT be a part of your lobby display.
- Electricity is not available for lobby displays. (If you need electricity, contact Century II. There is a cost for this service.)
- The Hyatt will places the tables according to fire safety regulations. Tables should not be moved.
- School’s can use the space provide for the table and ask the Hyatt to remove the table.
- The displays will be evaluated on the following criteria. Each area should be rated from one to ten, with ten being the highest.
- Comments may be provided by the adjudicators.
Honor Troupe Criteria:
- Eye catching
- Is the theme incorporated into the design?
- Is the lobby display aesthetically pleasing?
- Is it within the proper dimensions (including the table)? 6’ wide, 3’ deep, and 8’ tall (this includes the table it’s on)
Troupe Promotion & Troupe Activities
- Are troupe promotions and activities included in the display?
- Is troupe involvement in the community and school included in the display?