Colleges and Vendors
Why should you come to the Kansas Thespian Festival?
- Nearly 1300 students from all over Kansas attend the Thespian Festival each year. More than 80 seniors will be at the college theatre programs. Bring your faculty and recruit some of the best Thespians from Kansas.
- All of the students at the festival walk by the display area on their way to the main stage shows. This is a great way to advertise for your program or product. The students and teachers like to look at college theatre programs and buy theatre scripts, shirts, posters, and other theatre related gear.
- More than 70 drama teachers will attend the festival. Kansas high school theatre teachers are producing more than 200 shows a next year. Come advertise your plays, musicals, and theatre supplies.
- Present a workshop to students or drama teachers. You will get a captive audience for 90 minutes of students and high school drama teachers who are interested in theatre. You will get a $50 stipend per workshop you teach. This stipend can be written to you or to your institution to refund your registration fee after the festival. We will only pay the stipend for prepared workshops that last the entire 90 minutes. Invited Guest Artists may receive a larger honorarium for presenting workshops. These workshops are selected by our Student State Board based on the workshop descriptions that are submitted.
Advertise in our Online Program
Advertise in Guidebook the Kansas Thespian Online Program App
We print programs for our sponsors and guest artists, but the majority of our students will access the events of our festival through Guidebook. For this reason, we are no longer placing ads in our printed programs. All ads will only be run through Guidebook.
Guidebook allows students to see the festival schedule, see which colleges are attending the festival, learn about the presenters and workshops, etc.
At the bottom of Guidebook is a scroller that has ads for the colleges and vendors that attend the festival. When students click on the ad, they are re-directed to the website relating to the ad. Our students are constantly using this app. Last year, almost 1,300 people downloaded our Guidebook. The app was viewed over 22,500 times and the ads ran 40,000 times during those views. This could be great exposure for your college or business.
- All ads cost $200.
- Ads need to be a jpg image under 1024 kilobytes. Size should be be 600×110 pixels.
- Ads must be received by December 1st to be included in Guidebook.
- Ads should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When we receive your ad, you will get a confirmation email.