Colleges and Vendors Fees
Sept- Registration opens
Oct 1- Workshop proposals due
Nov 1- Registration Due (Additions may be made at festival for an additional $100 per registrant)
Dec 1- Guidebook Ads due
Dec 1 - Full Payment received
If payment is not received by December 1st, your registration will have a late fee added.
Registrations are non-refundable.
All participants/guests must be registered.
Why you should attend:
- 1700+ High School Students
- 85+ students auditioning for college programs
- 80+ High School Drama Teacher
- 100+ Chaperones
- 45+ Colleges in attendance
- Registration includes a table in a high traffic area. All high school students, troupe directors, chaperones must pass your displays daily on way to main stage shows..
- Even colleges must pass displays to get to their own.
- Opportunity to advertise in program application. (see below for information)
- Teaching opportunity
- Present a workshop to students or drama teachers. You will get a captive audience for 90 minutes of students and high school drama teachers who are interested in theatre. You will get a $50 stipend per workshop you teach. This stipend will be written to you after the conclusion of workshops. We will only pay the stipend for prepared workshops that last the entire 90 minutes. Applications for workshops are due OCT 1st
Advertise in the Kansas Thespian Online Program App
Attendees access the events of our festival through Guidebook. For this reason, we are no longer have printed programs. All ads will run through a program app.
this allows students to see the festival schedule, see which colleges are attending the festival, learn about the presenters and workshops, etc.
At the bottom of Guidebook is a scroller that has ads for the colleges and vendors that attend the festival. When students click on the ad, they are re-directed to the website relating to the ad. Our students are constantly using this app. Last year, almost 1,600 people downloaded our Guidebook. The app was viewed over 22,500 times and the ads ran 40,000 times during those views. This could be great exposure for your college or business.
- All ads cost $200.
- Ads need to be a jpg image under 1024 kilobytes. Size should be be 600×110 pixels.
- Ads must be received by December 1st to be included , if they are not the $200 will be considered a donation.
- Ads should be sent to email@example.com.
- When we receive your ad, you will get a confirmation email.